How To Make Big With Mobile Games?
Today’s users spend 27% of their time on mobile devices for playing games, says a market study conducted by Nielsen, a leading market research firm based in U.S. Here mobile games embrace both native games and mobile web games. Experts anticipate that the mobile gaming industry will reach a milestone of $40 Billion revenues by 2018, from $25 Billion in current time.
A mobile game can be a game-changer for your brand
In its early years, mobile games were seen as entertainment for younger generation. But today’s mobile gaming is a potential platform for marketers to win a real engagement with their target audience. The community of mobile gamers has been growing at a skyrocketing pace ever since 2012.
About 50% of mobile game users in the United States belong to an age group of 25-44. And U.S isn’t the only country witnessing Smartphone explosion, but the trend is taking the whole world, including both developed and developing economics, by storm.
Today, most of the brands out there aren’t wondering why they need to embrace mobile game into their branding and marketing strategy. Instead, they are thinking how to use the maximum potential of mobile gaming to enhance their brand image and build deep engagement with their target audience.
If you are a brand or an enterprise who has never considered of building a mobile game for branding and advertising before, it’s best time to consider it! Better late than never! Are you saying your business belongs to a boring industry? Well, customers love spending their good time on playing some fun and cool games on their Smartphones.
Enter the Game of Branding with Mobile Gaming Before Your Market Competition
Wondering if which other brands have already invested a fraction of their marketing budget in mobile game development? Well, there are many. Red Bull, WWE, Nickelodeon and Pepsico’s Brisk Ice Tea are to name a few. Have you played Angry Bird Rio? Well, that was launched as a part of the promotional campaign of the film ‘Rio’.
It’s not surprising to watch your favorite stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kate Upton, and Mariah Carey promoting mobile games with underlying branding messages.
“The mobile gaming industry is still in its early stages and there are no fixed rules on how third-party advertising can work. One key principle is that in-game ads have to ensure a good user experience. Product placement seems to be the most interesting form of in-game advertising and from what we’ve seen, it can be very engaging to users”, says the CEO of a leading Game development Company.
Key advantages of using mobile games to your branding strategy
The significance of mobile game development in attracting, engaging and retaining the target audience of your brand is beyond question. Let’s check out 4 primary benefits of investing in mobile game development that can truly enhance your brand identity in your niche market.
- Entice and engage customers more effectively: The millennial generation spends a really good amount of their everyday time in browsing various apps on their Smartphones – mobile gaming apps hold a largest share here. So, it’s not a bad idea to promote your brand message with a mobile game. A game, if really fun to play, can bring you a high level of engagement from the target audience.
- Increase social media shares: Indeed, mobile games are more social-media friendly. Allow your users to unfold the fun and share their gaming experience to social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. This can help your brand go viral much faster!
- Improved conversion rate: If you have some brilliant mobile game developers on board (if not, you can hire some), you can surely come up with an excellent game which can seamlessly convey your brand message directly to the players. Progressive Insurance, a leading car insurance provider of USA, has successfully executed their branding message with a mobile game – Rocketcat Game. In this digital era, marketers need an innovative approach for branding that can resonate with the users’ behavior and expectations; and a fun and classic mobile game can help you do it right!
- Cost-effective distribution to a wider audience: This is when mobile games clearly win over those traditional ways of branding and marketing. Mobile games can be distributed to largest of demographic, numerous channels and platforms, easily and economically. HTML5 based mobile web games are compatible to all mobile platforms (iOS, android, etc.) and devices.
Summing It Up
Admit it! This is Smartphone driven era and mobile games are ruling the ecosystem of mobile apps’. So, investing a share of your branding campaign to mobile game development can help generate brand awareness and pull deep customer engagement.
- Android (40)
- App developement (10)
- App Marketing (4)
- Artificial Intelligence (1)
- Augmented Reality (1)
- Blackberry (1)
- Chatbot Developement (1)
- Cross Platform App Development (5)
- eCommerce (4)
- Enterprise app (5)
- Flutter App Development (1)
- Helpful Resources (2)
- iOS (40)
- IoT (2)
- ipad (7)
- ipad App Developement (2)
- Magento (2)
- Mobile (1)
- Mobile & Web app (28)
- mobile & web game (1)
- Mobile app (20)
- Mobile App Design (1)
- Mobile app developement (42)
- mobile app Testing (1)
- Mobile Game (8)
- Node.js Development (1)
- On Demand App Development (1)
- php (2)
- Social Media (2)
- swift app developement (1)
- Technology (10)
- Virtual Reality (1)
- Wearable devices (1)
- Web Development (5)
- Windows (6)
Sign Up With Your Email Address To Receive Updates.
Pratik Gothaliya is the Founder and CTO of Quest Infosense, A web & Mobile app development company. Pratik has accomplished over 9 years of experience in the software industry. Being an integral part of the company he assures uncluttered functionality for service or products development to clients. he promptly stands with unparalleled accomplishment for his clients and people.